Tuesday, October 16, 2012

A Partner Piece For My Rant

Alright, so I wrote an essay on the classes that I didn't like.  This is my essay on the classes that I do like.  Some of the classes I like are language arts and lunch.

Personally, I love language arts.  There's no better way to start your morning than by reading a book.  (Except for starting you day with a cappuccino.)  So having L.A. first hour is perfect for me. Language arts ties for my first favorite class.

It ties with lunch.  (This is sort of a side note, but I know that a lot of people don't think that lunch is a class.  I think it is.  I mean, it's on your schedule, it takes up a time slot.  If resource is a class, then so is lunch.)  I love lunch.  Eating and talking with friends is like the highlight of my day.  After we eat, we're allowed five minutes outside.  (Honestly, it kind of makes me feel like a prisoner being let outside for a few minutes just to see the light of day.)  It's great to be out in the fresh air when there's good weather, but it's annoying when it's cold out.  Then the bell rings and we all form a massive glob before funneling through the doors and going to our last class.

This essay is a lot shorter and simpler than my last one. It might not score as much either, but I just wanted to show the positive in my life as well. Thank you for listening.  (or reading, however you want to think of it)

No comments:

Post a Comment