Friday, November 2, 2012

This Is A Really Wierd Piece, I Don't Know Why I Wrote This

Author's Note: This piece is entirely fictional.

One morning, one of the neighbor ladies was walking her dog in front of my house.  Her dog sniffed around my yard and it decided to poop.  It was gross, but it was okay as long as the lady picked it up.  But she didn't.  No, she just kept walking as if nothing happened although she clearly saw what her dog did.  So the little pile of nastiness sat there on my lawn.  I mean, it wasn't like I was going to pick it up. 

The seasons changed and the first snowfall came.  I had always loved snow when I was a child, so out of habit I went out and let the snow fall on my face.  Then, looking down at the ground, I realized that the snowfall was quite heavy, there being at least three inches of snow already.  Again, out of habit, I reached down and made a snowball.  Letting the child inside me take over, I bit into the snowball and was prepared to taste the delicious icy nothingness of the snow, but instead I got a very different taste.  Spitting out the snow, I looked at the snowball in my hand.  Horrified, I saw that the snowball had a brown center.  I ate it.  I. Ate. The. Dog's. Turd.

No comments:

Post a Comment