Wednesday, May 9, 2012


You're like a rain cloud on a sunny day
You're like a blizzard in the middle of May
You're like a dangerous storm when I'm out at sea
Oh, that's just how it is between you and me

You look down on me like you're God himself, gazing at his people from the sky
You look like one of those guys that rush through life and never stop to ask why
You look , but never see
Oh, that's just how it is between you and me

You never followed, just always led
You never cried or mourned for the dead
You never stop to wait for me
Oh, that's just how it is between you and me, don't you see?

We're just a reoccurring pattern, repetitive days
We're just stupid to never change our ways
We're just a  teetering tower, waiting to fall
Because you just have to go and ruin it all

No comments:

Post a Comment