Thursday, May 10, 2012

A Tale of Perfect Insanity


She looks right through me with hollow eyes.
She laughs and gains seven more seconds of life.  
Seven seconds taken from the life of every pure soul.
A demon in disguise.
Hiding like a coward.
Preying on the innocent.
Recruiting the dark.
Destroyed only in the fire of good and evil.
Golden hair, charcoal soul, how ironic.

I'm suffocating in this room.  I'm getting smothered by too many unimaginative minds.  Let me out of this mind prison!  I must be freed!  My death will be the downfall of all.  

The freedom bell is rung.  I am released, physically.  But still, my mind remains in that black hole.  That horrible trap.  The jail cell called: a classroom.  My demonic teacher has stolen my thoughts and my freedom.  I am forever trapped in the tight clasp of the fist of my teacher.  I will never again be free.

No comments:

Post a Comment