Monday, April 29, 2013

Gym Essay

A lot of people work out and do sports.  They participate in these activities for different reasons.  Some people are trying to lose weight; others just have fun playing their sport. Physical activity provides me with enjoyment.

My sports are track, cheer, and gymnastics.  I love these sports because I get the greatest feeling of pride when I get a faster time, or nail a stunt, or am able to do a new skill without being spotted.  Improving my speed and strength makes me happy because I know that I am being active and staying healthy.

I also enjoy physical activity because my friends do the same sports that I do.  I think it's fantastic that we can have fun and hang out while we are being active.  We even help each other reach goals.  In cheer, we help each other learn dances and jumps, and in gymnastics, we help each other with skills that we struggle with.

People participate in many different kinds of physical activity. Some people do zumba or yoga, some do sports, some jog, and some weight lift. With any activity, they still benefit from it somehow; by getting stronger, more flexible,  faster, or by losing weight. Personally, I just think it's fun. No matter what activity you do, you will benefit from it too. So get out there and get active!

No comments:

Post a Comment