Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Student Rap


I've got a busy life ya know,
Let's start with track.
On your marks, Go!
It gets a little late
Like the other night,
When we got back at eight

You ready for this? I'll extend your comprehension
All you boys who think cheer isn't a sport
But let's see you try an elevator, ball-up, extension
I'm a base, we're the flyer's floor
My group is Macey, Danielle, and Abby
Our squad's the bomb, now let's hear a little more

What about school? Science and math?
They should teach us something useful
Like hygiene, man you need a bath!
The teachers all screaming 'cause you late
Assignments missing
(Forgot the date)
And what about School Fusion?
Supposed to be helpful, it's more of a chore
Just another thing to add to my confusion.

So I'm exhausted, I need a nap
Goodbye now,
and I hope you enjoyed my student rap.


2 comments:

  1. Aww... was super cute! I love the line "But let's see you try an elevator, ball-up, extentiy geton." Awesome work... you are really getting super creative with your pieces!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry my computer is glitching... "But let's see you try an elevator, ball-up, extension."

      Delete