Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Quote

"I'm sick of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask them where they're going and hook up with them later."-Mitch Hedberg

The author of this quote was trying to say that he didn't like the phrase "follow your dreams" because,according to the original quote, you would never catch up to your dreams.  He changed the typical phrase so that the message is different.  In his version of the phrase, his message humorously says that you should catch up with your dreams.   

I completely agree with this quote. His modern touch on an old phrase is excellent and I love the humor in it.

I can connect to this because I too do not like the phrase "follow your dreams".  Instead I say "run along with them".  I'm glad someone else had the same point of view as me.

1 comment: