Thursday, December 22, 2011

The Forsaken Feud

Lia And Mommy died long ago
So there's only one living family member that I know
And he's gone away
All I can do is hope he can come back some day
Then he'll rescue me out of the prison of loss
And the curse shall be broken
After  the words are spoken-
"Your soul is gone, yet you never had one
The same with your humanity and now your curse is gone and done"
All will be freed, though no  lives returned,
The monster destroyed, its ashes burned.
The deceased all buried with the same quote on their tombstones, Words, carefully spoken
Hope, helplessly lost, Heart, completely broken.

1 comment:

  1. I feel like crying! It is so sad but so good! I bet this is what it will feel like when pigs fly! You'll cry because it is so strange but amazing! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete